Accepted Students Open House — University Park
Be our guest! Please join us for a special day with the scholars, students, and Penn State events that just may fill your time for the next three years.
Registration and continental breakfast will start at 8:30 a.m.
- Join a mock class
- Ask questions to a panel of current students
- Learn about the admissions process
- Get a tour of our state-of-the-art facilities
If you are interested in visiting Penn State Law, we are pleased to offer travel stipends to help admitted students defray the cost of visiting the law school. Penn State Law will pay for the following:
- Up to $300 toward airfare, mileage and/or rental car charges for those traveling more than 100 miles. Transportation charges will be reimbursed after your visit upon presentation of receipts and/or mileage printouts with completed reimbursements forms (please contact Susanna Warren for reimbursement forms).
- One (1) night’s lodging at the designated hotel.
Please contact us for help in getting a travel stipend.