The purpose of the WorkLaw Society is to promote the awareness of, discussion of, and advocacy in legal and social issues affecting the workplace by:
- providing a forum for discussion of relevant contemporary issues affecting labor and employment law;
- creating and maintaining a network of attorneys and other professionals for exchange of ideas, experiences, and employment opportunities;
- promoting public outreach and workplace justice by educating the community of their workplace rights;
- creating a forum for all students by hosting events concerning labor and employment issues;
- developing the legal skills necessary for successful careers in labor and employment law;
- assisting the Robert F. Wagner National Labor and Employment Moot Court Team.