|Vice President (Carlisle):||Miguel Lilly|
|Vice President (University Park):||Sarah Pemelton|
|Service Chair (Ally Outreach):||Sarah Black|
|Faculty Advisor:||James Puckett|
Outreach to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgendered (LGBT) and allied people in the Penn State and greater Carlisle community, including: collaborate with community groups to affect the passage of an amendment to the Carlisle anti-discrimination ordinance to include LGBT people; build relationships with the Asian Pacific American Law Students Association, Black Law Students Association, Multicultural Law Students Association and other student groups to increase understanding and create an environment that honors students’ multi-faceted identities, perspectives and contributions; work with the curriculum committee and professors to diversify the curriculum content to reflect greater diversity of identities and perspectives among the student body and people who comprise the market for legal services; work with Career Services to address interviewing and job placement concerns that may be specific to LGBT people.
- “Reproductive Options for LGBT Families” — April 17, 2013
- “I Do: Marriage Equality before the Court” — March 28, 2013
- “World AIDS Day: a Discussion” — December 3, 2012
- “Wealth and Estate Planning for Same-Sex or Unmarried Couples” — October 23, 2012.
- LGBT Activist Dan Savage Presentation — November 10, 2010
- “Shhh! Don’t ask, don’t tell” — October 1, 2009