J. Reuben Clark Law Society
Founded at Brigham Young University in 1988, the J. Reuben Clark Law Society is an international law society composed of attorneys, law students, and others who seek to affirm the strength brought to law by a lawyer's personal religious convictions. Members strive through public service and professional excellence to promote fairness and virtue founded upon the rule of law.
We affirm the strength brought to the law by a lawyer’s personal religious conviction. We strive through public service and professional excellence to promote fairness and virtue founded upon the rule of law.
|Vice President (Carlisle):
|Vice President (University Park):
||Benjamin Van Noy
||Jordan Van Oostendorf
This year, JRCLS is a proud co-sponsor of the 2010 Penn State Law Thanksgiving Food Drive, benefiting food banks in State College, PA, and Carlisle, PA. We encourage all students, faculty and staff to join us in this good cause. Donations will be accepted at the entrances of both locations from November 3, 2010 until November 19, 2010. We are collecting:
- Grocery store gift cards in any denomination
- Canned pasta, canned vegetables, canned meats
- Jiffy Mix, Bisquick, or muffin mixes
- Tomato products (sauce, diced, stewed, etc.)
- Diapers, toilet paper, bars of soap
- Thanksgiving-specific items like boxed mashed potatoes, boxed stuffing mix, jars/cans of gravy, canned yams or sweet potatoes, and pie crust mix.
Live from Baghdad — November 13, 2008
JRCLS.org Student Resources