twitter facebook youtube linkedin flickr webmail


There are two types of transcripts, advising and official:

  1. Advising transcripts are available to currently enrolled students. Your advising transcript is intended for academic advising and on-campus use only. Your advising transcript it is not certified by the Office of the University Registrar. You may obtain an advising transcript on eLion
  2. Official transcripts are available to currently enrolled students and former students. The official transcript is the University's certified statement of your academic record. You may order an official transcript from the University Registrar.

Note: Our Career Planning and Development Office will accept photocopies of your official transcript; our suggestion is to order one official transcript from the University Registrar for fall recruitment; then make copies as necessary for your application process.