STAY CURRENT ON M&A CHANGES!
Join leading M&A professionals from the private and public sectors at this dynamic institute.
EXPERIENCE THE BENEFITS:
- Discuss the latest information in M&A with leading M&A attorneys, investment bankers, M&A reporters, and SEC officials;
- Gain domestic and international perspectives from M&A deal lawyers;
- Listen to two expert panels engage in mock negotiations in a public company acquisition and a private company acquisition;
- Get up-to-date information on SEC developments;
- Obtain an in-depth look at recent Delaware case law developments in M&A; and
- Benefit from the outstanding materials prepared by our panelists.
The Center for the Study of Mergers and Acquisitions, Penn State University Dickinson School of Law and the City Bar Center for CLE, New York City Bar
H. Rodgin Cohen
Sullivan & Cromwell
New York, NY
Samuel C. Thompson Jr.
Professor of Law and Director,
Center for the Study of Mergers
Penn State Dickinson School of Law
University Park, PA