Since 2006, Penn State’s Dickinson School of Law has operated as a unified law school on two campuses. The ABA recently approved Penn State’s proposal to operate its two campuses as two separate and fully approved law schools: Penn State Law in University Park, Pa., and Dickinson Law in Carlisle, Pa. The two schools will admit separate first-year classes starting in fall 2015. Each of the schools will provide separate disclosures as appropriate to comply with Standard 509 through the transition from a unified, two-campus school to two separate schools.
The disclosures below are based on data from operation of the unified school.
EMPLOYMENT SUMMARY REPORT
- Penn State Law Employment Data
- ABA Employment Summary — Class of 2013
- ABA Employment Summary — Class of 2012
SCHOLARSHIP RETENTION DATA
STANDARD 509 INFORMATION REPORT
- View the law school’s current ABA Standard 509 Information Report compiled from the most recent (AY 2013) information submitted in the ABA annual questionnaire.
- Students who withdraw from classes after the start of the term are subject to the tuition refund policy found at http://www.bursar.psu.edu/refund.cfm.
TRANSFER OF CREDIT POLICY